Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Picking Berries Collection by Fleur De Lis Polish!


Hey guys! Long time no see! So today I am SOOOO excited to share with you all the first of three beeeeautiful collections I received from Fleur De Lis Polish a little while ago! These are some of the most unique, beautiful polishes I've ever seen and I am so happy I got to get a hold of them. Each polish is 5-free, vegan, and cruelty free as well. The "Picking Berries" collection consists of four gorgeous polishes, and that's the collection I'll be sharing today! Hope you guys are ready for these awesome swatches and macros I have for ya :o)







First off we have "Blueberry", a blue/purple polish with holo flecks. This is two thin coats with topcoat. This polish was mildly thick but it smoothed out really well and dried fairly quick!





Next up is two coats of "Grape", a bright purple polish with rainbow glitters. This polish applied practically the same exact way as "Blueberry". This one did not smooth out as well, it was a teeny bit thicker on my nails as you can see in my swatch, but I still loved it!!





Next is "Marionberry", a super bright, beautiful purple filled with holo and rainbow glitters. This applied soooo smooth and dried pretty fast! This is two coats plus topcoat. I had a teeny bit of trouble getting certain glitters out but hardly enough to even mention. This polish is so pretty!





Last but not least from the "Picking Berries" collection, this is two thin coats of "Black Raspberry", a maroon polish filled with gold flakies. This polish is sooooooo so so pretty, I cannot get over it! This one was not thick at all, applied sooo smooth and dried fairly fast. I love this one!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My final thought on this collection is that these lacquers are all so unique and gorgeous in their own ways and I LOVE that! Each polish was so fun to swatch and I love how they represent the berries they're named after in such an abstract way. This collection is available now on Fleur De Lis' website, so go get your hands on it in case it sells out!! This collection is an awesome addition to any nail polish fanatic's home. Make sure to follow Fleur De Lis' Instagram for updates, polish releases, and more swatch photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment