Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Candy Club Box Review!!!


Hi hi hi everyone! So I have something new and SO exciting to share with you all tonight... I received a box of three different candies from an awesome company called Candy Club! They offer a membership to candy lovers where you get a box of delicious, unique candies sent to your door once a month! You can decide to get three candies, or even six! They let you pick out which candies you'd like, but if you want more of a surprise, you can decide to let them pick for you as well. These candies come from all over the world and are all high quality and very tasty. They have a wide selection of sweets including sour candies, gummies, chocolates, licorice, and much, much more! Make sure to read all the way to the bottom to get a link for $15 your first box!




The first candy I picked out was the SweetWorks' "Lotsa Sour Candy". These pastel bites are filled with flavors of apple, watermelon, orange, strawberry, and raspberry. These were very mild on the sour scale in my personal opinion, which makes them a great candy to mindlessly snack on while watching tv or while I'm painting my nails! I love candies like these because they are not overwhelming but are still delicious so I can suck on them for a long time to get rid of the bad taste chemo leaves in my mouth! They last a while (if you can resist chewing them up) which is great because I can make them last for months if I want! I would like if they were a bit more sour but I do have a VERY high tolerance to sour foods so they're perfect for normal people! (ha ha...) As you can see, the container they came in was broken a little on the side, but not enough to have any candies spill so it was no biggie.


Next I chose the Dorval "Sour Power Green Apple Belts". These were probably my favorite of the three. These have a very nice sour level to them, not sour enough to make your tongue raw after eating only a few, but enough to make you wince just a bit which is perfect! These have a wonderful, strong, green apple flavor to them and even though the sugar gets EVERYWHERE when you eat these, it is so so worth it. Sour belts are one of my all time favorite sour candies, if you are a fan of sour, these will not disappoint.


Finally, the last candy I chose was the Fine "Sour Filled Watermelon Bricks". I did not enjoy this candy very much because it has a very strong artificial watermelon taste which I am not a fan of. The sour level was a very good medium though, it was noticeably sour but had a good level of sweet undertones as well. I had other people in my family try them and they enjoyed them, I just think the artificial flavoring was a bit too strong for my personal taste.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall I enjoyed 3 out of the four candies in the box, not too shabby!! (Can you tell I'm a bit of a sour fanatic?) I should have gotten a regular gummy candy I think instead of all sour candies but hey, what can I say, I can't help myself! I expected the candy containers to be much smaller so honestly you do get a LOT of candy for what you are paying, AND they even throw in a little extra right on top! the saltwater taffy they included in my box was so surprisingly delicious, (I don't normally enjoy taffy too much) and I think the packaging is adorable! I'm very happy this great company let me try their product, I think it is an awesome membership and I will definitely have to get one for myself now. Go check out their website and try it for yourself! Use this link and get $15 off of you first box!!: http://candy.do/2o69ehQ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Website: https://www.candyclub.com/
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/candyofthemonth
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/candyofthemonth/

No comments:

Post a Comment