Sunday, June 12, 2016

The Bermuda Triangle Collection by PowderPerfect



Hi guys! Today I have "The Bermuda Triangle" collection from PowderPerfect to share with you! "The Bermuda Triangle is a famed “dead zone” between Bermuda, Florida & Puerto Rico where ships, submarines & aircraft mysteriously vanish without a trace! Some pilots report strange weather phenomena; others disappear without even issuing distress signals. While the cause of the disappearances remains unsolved, the Bermuda Triangle is firmly fixed on our paranormal radar." These polishes are so so vibrant and such beautiful colors, I can't wait to share my swatches with you! I also find the Bermuda triangle to be incredibly fascinating so I think you can imagine how excited I was to receive these beauties! The collection releases June 15th, EST in the US. You can use my code "AMY" to get 10% off any item or collection on PowderPerfect's website until 07/31/2016 :)

The first polish from the collection is "Bermuda", a gorgeous, bright teal creme lacquer. Here I am wearing 2 coats plus topcoat, and I am truly obsessing over this color. This polish was so easy to apply and even easier to clean up! Such a lovely teal too!


Next in the collection we have "Florida" which was my personal favorite in the trio. Florida is a striking coral that is balanced between a pastel and a neon. I think coral is such a beautiful color and PowderPerfect absolutely killed it with this one! I could wear this all by its self for the rest of my life! It reminds me so much of Hawaii :o) Here I have on two coats plus topcoat.


And finally, we have "Puerto Rico", a true, vibrant purple creme. This is perhaps THE brightest polish on the face of the Earth. When I put this on, I was taken back by how wonderfully bright and vibrant this polish was! This one is an attention grabber for sure. I have on two coats plus topcoat here and wow does it stick out! The camera does it no justice!


My final opinion on this collection is that I really really REALLY love it. The colors are so perfect for summer and the formulas are honestly incredible. They water marble better than most polishes too, surprise! In my last post about PowderPerfect, I brought up how I love the bottles and how the brush handle is very comfortable in your hand, and I'm going to say it again! I really enjoy this companies' products, they are such great quality every single time and the colors are ALWAYS so beautiful! Make sure to get your hands on these! Thanks for reading :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment