Friday, May 13, 2016

Ani Michele Swatches and Review :)


Hi guys! Today for you, I have two gorrrrrrgeous polishes from Ani Michele! And Michele is ran by a wonderful lady named Ani Sousamian, and her polishes are 5-free, cruelty free, vegan, and made in the USA! On the bottom of each bottle, "always believe something wonderful is about to happen" is written which I absolutely love. She is all about positivity and hoping for the best, which I think is the best mindset to have, always! I received two colors, Go To Pink, and Creme De La Creme, which are both cremes and which I loved immensely :o)




Alright, first off, I have "Creme De La Creme" to show you all! It looks a bit different than I expected because the picture on the website looks a bit more of a peachy color! But I was in no way disappointed, I actually ended up absolutely loving this polish! Creme De La Creme is a perfectly creamy beige that I honestly needed in my collection. It applied so smoothly and dried faster than any nail polish I've ever worn! This is three thin coats with topcoat but you could easily only use two slightly thicker or even one thick coat for full coverage! It smoothed out super well by its self and was beautifully glossy even without topcoat!



And here is my favorite polish of the two, "Go To Pink". Let me tell you right now, this will definitely be my go-to pink from now on, no doubt! I am so so SO in love with this color and formula! Like Creme De La Creme, this polish dried incredibly quick so I barely had to wait at all between coats! This is two thin coats with topcoat and I even wore it on my cindy hand! Go To Pink is a gorgeous, dreamy, creamy baby pink that I would wear on any occasion. It smoothed out perfectly on its own and I am not lying when I say I am madly in love with this nail polish.



My final opinion of AniMichele's nail polish is that it has just made it on my favorites list. I will definitely be buying more colors from her A.S.A.P. I love how her whole theme is positivity and empowering women to be the best they can be! These polishes are some of the best I own and I'm not just saying that. They have incredible formulas, they dry fast, the handles are comfortable in your hand and the brushes are perfect! The colors are also to die for. Ani actually just released her summer colors so make sure to check those out, they're gorgeous as well! And make sure to follow her instagram so that you can keep up with her releases and posts! I'm beyond grateful I was given the pleasure of swatching these beauties, keep your eyes peeled on my instagram for nail art with these! Thanks for reading guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment