Sunday, May 7, 2017

Pop Off to the Cleve Collection from Fleur De Lis Polish!


Hey guys! Today I have possibly one of my favorite collections of all time to share with you! This collection is called the "Pop Off to the Cleve" collection by Fleur De Lis polish. This collection consists of seven beeeeautiful polishes. These polishes are SO unique and gorgeous, I'm so happy I got to get my hands on these beauties! These polishes are available right now so make sure you go get yourself a collection!






First off is "Beware The Thominator", a mustardy yellow packed with silver flakies. This polish is a one coater but it is a little on the thicker side so I applied two very thin coats. This is two coats plus topcoat :-)




Next is "Don't Play With The Drones", a one-coater greenish yellow with silver flakies. This polish is also on the thicker side, but applied super smooth! This is two very thin coats with topcoat.





Next is "The Jake", a peacock blue filled with silver flakies. This polish was also on the thicker side, but smoothed out beautifully and is a one coater! This is just one coat with topcoat. I loooove this color!!! Such a pretty polish!





This beautiful periwinkle polish with a purple shimmer, purple flakies and holographic glitter is called "Grady's Ladies". This polish is a little more sheer and is buildable. This one applied beautifully and is fairly opaque in two coats but here I applied three (and topcoat) to get more flakies since I looooove me some flakies :o) I really love this polish, its super unique!





Next is "Hammy, Voice Of The Tribe", a beautiful berry red jelly polish with holographic micro glitters and dark purple flakies. This is one of my favorites in the collection! This one applied super smooth, it is a teency bit thick but it still was perfect! The flakies spread out perfectly on my nail and I didn't have to fish for them at all. This is two coats with topcoat.





Next is probably my number one favorite out of the whole collection! This is "Wild Thing", a shifty purple/blue with multi chrome flakies. This has got to be one of the most unique polishes I have ever seen,  and I'm in loooove with it. I wore this for like a week after I swatched it, lol. This polish can be worn as a topper or by its self like how I wore it. It is opaque in 2-3 coats but I wore four here for optimal shiftiness and flakiness :) again, I didn't need to fish for the flakies which is great and it applied so well! I'm in love with this polish!





Last but not least we have "Tito's Ice Cream Social", a holographic glitter and multi chrome flakie filled glitter bomb polish! This polish is a little bit thicker from all the glitter but is soooooo pretty and applied great! Here I have on two thin coats plus topcoat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My final thoughts on this collection is that it is a MUST HAVE for all polish lovers! The flakies and holo glitters and pretty colors are just too good not to own. Most of the polishes are on the thicker side but you could totally thin them to your preference with a little nail polish thinner! I just love how unique each polish is in this collection, you definitely won't be getting any dupes buying these. All Fleur De Lis polishes are hand mixed and 5-free too so they're not only beautiful, but they're better for you too! Make sure to follow Fleur De Lis' Instagram for swatch photos, new releases, and more!

4 comments:

  1. افضل مظلات علي الاطراق الان من خلال تركيب مظلات وسواتر بتوفير افضل الخامات و التي لا تتاثر بعوامل المناخ لانها مصممه علي اعلي معايير من الجوده و الادقان مظلات حدائق و بتوفير افضل السواتر و التي تتميز بالخامات المناسبة و بالاسعار المتميزه الان سواتر الرياض و افضل الهناجر الان هناجر حديد و بتوفير افضل تصاميم خاصه ببيوت الشعر تصميم بيوت شعر تواصلو معنا الان و احصل علي افضل منتجات الان

    ReplyDelete
  2. يمكنكم الان الحصول على افضل الخصومات العالمية شركات مظلات في الامارات التى لا احد يقدمة الان وعلى ىاعلى مستوى ممكن مجالس عربيه كما اننا نعمل على تقدم افضل العروض والخدمات العالمية والرائعة الان من مجالس قرميد التى نقدمة الان وباقل الاسعار الرائعة من مجالس عربيه خليجيه المتخصص فى جميبع انواع العروض الان من مجالس عربيه روعه التى نقدمة الان

    ReplyDelete