Saturday, February 4, 2017

Princessly Polished "Bleeding Parts Club" Collection Swatches & Review :-)

So Rochelle, the owner/creator of Princessly Polished has shocked me yet again with her beautiful new polish release named the Bleeding Parts Club, a collection PERFECT for Valentine's day, and is inspired by menstruation! 😂 These names are meant to cheer you up during this harsh cycle we all go through, to let you know you're not alone, and that you can still be fabulous even when you feel crummy! ;-) This super adorable collection consists of four polishes, all true beauties no doubt. My swatches and reviews are posted below, enjoy! :)

"I Feel Pretty... Awful" Glossy
"I Feel Pretty... Awful" Matte

First on we have a lovely, PERFECT red named "I Feel Pretty... Awful" which definitely is an accurate feeling during your period. I had full opacity success with in just one coat, can you believe that? I've said this before and I'll say it again, I am not a fan of red nail polish. It stains, it makes my camera freak out, and it looks honestly way too weird on my skin tone because I am SCARY pale. BUT.... this one is most definitely an exception... I loved it right away and I still do!! This red is the perfect amount of bold and racy to make you feel your best even during the worst part of your month... it's the perfect red and I do not say that lightly. I give this polish a 10/10 on the awesome scale, I will most definitely be wearing this one as much as possible. And look how pretty it is matte!!  This polish was super glossy all on its own and made me feel like I should be at a fancy party ;)

"Blue Period" Glossy
"Blue Period" Matte
This polish in my opinion is so SO unique and so SOOOOO pretty! This is "Blue Period", it references getting your period twice in a month, a.k.a. the worst thing EVER. I could see myself wearing this over and over and over. Please excuse my rough job of painting this one on, I am currently in the hospital and it is very very hard to see well in this lighting so I thought I did okay until I saw my mistake in the sunlight! Excuse my mistake and trust me, this is definitely opaque in 2-3 thin coats! This polish is a gorgeous blackened base filled with a blue shimmer and holographic red glitters that add an incredible dimension to the lacquer. I've never seen a polish quite like this one and I have to say I am a BIG fan of it already. This collection just gets better and better!

"Bleeding Parts Club" over white and sponged on the ring fingernail.
Next up is quite possibly one of the most gorgeous glitters I've had the privilege of receiving, "Bleeding Parts Club". I want to put the on everything I own... is that weird? This glitter reminds me so much of Dorothy's gorgeous ruby red shoes in The Wizard of Oz! It is a glitter topper but you can easily sponge it on for full opacity as I did on my ring finger, just don't forget the liquid latex or you're gonna have a bit of a rough time getting all that glitter out of your cuticles and off your skin ;) I sponged on two coats of the polish onto my ring fingernail, and on my other nails I simply Put one coat on over white. Look how perfect it is, its just ONE coat!! I did not make this swatch matte because how could I dull the beautiful holographic and metallic ruby red glitters?! I absolutely love this topper and I promise you will too ;) This topper also looks wonderful over red.

"Don't Cramp My Style" Glossy
"Don't Cramp My Style" Matte
I have said this a million and one times, but I am going to say it again. I. LOVE. CRELLIES. I Think crellies have got to be my favorite style of nail polish, and can't you see why!? This beautiful, buildable white base filled with multisized red hexagon glitters represents that awful moment when your period decides to come RIGHT WHEN you decide to wear your prized bright white undies. I have three thin coats on and I did have just a wee bit of trouble getting some of the larger glitters to come out, but after leaving the bottle upside down for a couple minutes it was easy as ever to get all the goodies out :-) Is everyone as mesmerized with this one as much as I am?? I'm sure I can't be alone... just LOOK at it! I will most definitely have this one on very often, I can already tell.
______________________________________________________________________________

Okay. My final opinion of this incredible collection is that I cannot wait to wear these polishes every chance I get! The polishes are $8 individually,* or $28 if bought all together*, (yay deals!!) (*before shipping/tax) and well worth it. This would be a great present for a loved one on Valentine's Day, what's a better gift than nail polish?? Especially during "that" time of the month... Princessly Polished polishes are all 5-free, cruelty free and vegan friendly as well, yay!! It doesn't get better than that, the formula is icing on the cake, too! This brand has quickly and obviously made it's way up to one of my all time favorites and I have a feeling it will be that way forever. Rochelle, you have outdone yourself once again and I cannot wait to eventually own more and more of your beautiful lacquers! I also used  "Your Mattejesty" matte topcoat and "Your Royal Shineness" for all swatches :) This collection was released today so make sure to get your hands on it! :) Thanks for reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment